- Father and/or mother and/or grandparent of Armenian origin
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Will have undergraduate status in fall 2023
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited US university/college you plan to attend fall 2023
- First 2 pages of your income tax returns for year 2022 enclosed (If not available, provide year 2021 tax returns, kept in strict confidence)
- First 2 pages of parent's tax returns for year 2023 enclosed (If not available, provide year 2021 tax returns, kept in strict confidence)
- Sealed official transcripts (mailed or electronically submit from school to email@example.com)
- Current academic reference letter
- Current reference letter attesting to Armenian community service
- Personal Statement (One-page double spaced)
Your application will not be considered unless all required information is received by June 30, 2023. Please submit the application below. Official transcripts must be sealed and mailed or electronically submit directly from school administration.
All applications are reviewed by AEF's Scholarship Committee, and information is kept strictly confidential.
Richard R. Tufenkian Scholarship
2023-2024 AEF Scholarship Application